Address Not Published Online
Moscow, ID 83843
Phone Not Published Online
Cell Not Published Online
cox7176 AT vandals DOT uidaho DOT edu
- To gain part time employment, adding to my skill base, in a labor, clerical, or scientific environment.
- Excellent word processing and typing skills. I am comfortable with most Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint. I have experience with multiple financial systems software, and I am a fast learner. I have excellent 10-key accuracy and speed.
I have strong analytical qualities and prefer a strong balance of accuracy and speed.
|University of Idaho||Moscow, ID|
|B.S of Applied Piano, B.S in Chemistry/Pre-med|
- This double major degree is in-process.
|White Horse Cafe||Deary, ID|
|Waitress & Short Order Cook||2005-2006|
- While employed, I gained familiarity with Food Service guidelines for cleanliness and food safety. I also gained cash handling and customer service experience.
|Deary High School||Deary, Idaho|
|After School Program Aide||2005-2007|
- Responsible for supervising elementary children in an after school setting. I gained experience mentoring and tutoring (helping with homework) children aged 5-12 years.
|Ross ||Moscow, Idaho|
- I was employed in the stock room, where productivity and efficiency was strongly encouraged. I also gained customer service skills. Most importantly, I gained experience working with other employees and supervisors who had different personalities and life goals.
|Sterling Savings Bank||Moscow, Idaho|
|Customer Service Representative||2007-2011|
- I gained experience as a bank teller - working with financial software systems, cash handling, customer service, sales goals and education requirements.
I gained valuable skills at Sterling Savings Bank, but was unable to continue employment there as my school schedule was no longer the best fit for the bank.
- During high school I volunteered for the Deary Senior Meal Site.
During employment at Sterling Savings Bank, I volunteered for Hospice of the Palouse at the annual Christmas wrapping booth in the Palouse Mall, as well as the BBQ lunch Stand at the Latah County Fair.
I also volunteered time at the Deary Food Bank and the Bovill Idaho Elementary School.
While enrolled at the University of Idaho, I have volunteered for the Bovill Volunteer Fire Department as a volunteer fire fighter, as well as the Bovill Fire District, assisting with clerical duties. I have also volunteered for the Latah Soil & Water Conservation District.
The volunteer work for the Conservation District and Bovill Fire Department are ongoing.
References Available Upon Request