Terms of Service Agreement Resumizer.com
This Terms of Service Agreement may be changed or updated as we deem necessary. It is important that our visitors periodically revisit this page to keep themselves apprised of what those changes are.
In simple terms if you are unable to comply with our policies please don't use our services or download any content from this website.
These materials are provided “as is” without any warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
TOS for Resumizer.comLast Updated: March 02, 2019
- Resumizer further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained within these materials.
- Resumizer shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues, lost profits or lost job opportunities, which may result from the use of these materials. The information on this site is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of Resumizer either now nor in the future.
- Resumes that are generated by our Free Resume Creator on the Resumizer.com website are freeware, meaning you can use the resumes you create for your own personal use to gain employment, unless otherwise noted. You may post your resume on the internet on a website or anywhere else as a vehicle to relay your personal and employment information. You may transmit electronic and hard copies of your resume to anyone you deem necessary for you to gain employment.
- The resume and other document templates remain the property of Resumizer you are not authorized to sell the templates, include the templates on any websites, in collections or create derivative works from our templates or the materials on this website. In simple terms, you do not have permission to take any of our templates and use them in your own derivative works. If you are found to be breaching this Terms of Service Agreement you agree that you will be liable for all financial remedies. Any and all damages of any kind, from any cause arising out of your use or misuse of these materials is your responsibility. If for any reason they damage your computer, business or job prospects, we are not responsible. Always virus check your files first.
- Be aware that if you post your resume online your name, email address and any other information you decided to enter on your resume will be openly publicly viewable by anyone who visits this site.
This includes other members, employers and casual visitors. It will also be publicly available to search engines that visit and index the pages of this site.
Your street address, telephone number and cell phone number will NOT be published online. If you make your resume Private nothing will be viewable online except by you. You must be 18 years of age or older to create an account.
If you are not comfortable with your resume being made public you can keep the “Make My Resume” selector to Private on the “Save to Account” page. You can also set it to Private on the “Edit Profile” page when you are logged into your account by setting the “Make My Resume” selection to Private.
If you use this system you accept any and all risks that exposing your information may cause. Resumizer and its administrators are not to be held liable if your use of this system inhibits or causes any user to lose an employment opportunity or anything else. This includes any malfunction of the site, program or design that causes a private resume to become public including instances of hacking and program abuse. You assume all risks and hold Resumizer.com and its administrators harmless, without any liability. Your membership demonstrates your agreement with these Terms Of Service.
- If your jurisdiction does not allow for these exclusions please don't use any of our services. The goal of Resumizer is to provide job seekers with a quality resume, cover letter and reference page in a trouble-free way. Then, we can focus on improving our service and helping more people.
- It is each member's responsibility to keep their account contact information up to date. If account support is needed we will use the email address or PIN number associated with the account to ensure that we are helping the proper person. Be sure it is a working address. If the request is sent from our Contact form the reply must be able to be sent to the email on the account. If one of these verification methods cannot be validated account support cannot be provided.
- The Job Search Directory is a free service available to employers where they can post jobs and list information about their companies. It is recommended that job seekers browsing these jobs read our article about “Job Search Safety” for some common sense tips about how to help protect yourself when you apply for a job or if you are contacted about a job.
- Resumizer contains advertisements from third-party companies and the advertisements displayed link to third-party companies that each have their own terms which you should understand before you choose to use their services. Resumizer does not in any way endorse these third-party companies.